Air Canada Reservations : Get 40% Discount on Flight Tickets +1-844-401-9140
Experience the Grandeur with Air Canada
When you think about flying to/from Canada, no airline can match the quality of service and airfares quoted by the airline. It is globally known that Air Canada is the best airline to travel in terms of competitive airfares, in-flight amenities, and facilities at the airport.
Without doubt, when you choose this eminent Airline to travel, you would be provided with an excellent flying experience with no hassle. So, what are you waiting for? Start browsing through the official website of the airline to dig out the best flight deal. Additionally, you can also contact the dedicated booking representative by dialing Air Canada reservations phone number +1-844-401-9140 and get your flight booking done in less than no time.
If you are longing to visit a place covered with a snow blanket, which left no stone unturned to mesmerize you with its beauty; then this season plan your trip to Canada. Whichever country you belong to, you can check the list of cities and airports served by the flag carrier of Canada.
As of now, the airline operates scheduled flight service to more than 222 destinations across the world. In case, you want to know more about the destinations served; you can contact designated airline agents through Air Canada reservations +1-844-401-9140.
Air Canada Phone Number Details
|Air Canada Reservations||+1-844-401-9140|
|Air Canada Reservations Number||24*7|
|Air Canada Reservations Phone Number||24*7|
|Air Canada Customer Service Phone Number||+1-844-401-9140|
|Air Canada Booking Phone Number||+1-844-401-9140|
|Air Canada Baggage Tracking Number||1 (888) 689-2247|
|Air Canada Vacation Phone Number||1 (866) 529-2079|
|Headquarters||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
How to Make Air Canada Reservations?
Are you planning to make Air Canada reservations? Unable to find the flight deal based on your budget preference? If yes; then you should look no further and contact booking experts directly by calling on Air Canada reservations number +1-844-401-9140. Once your call gets connected, one of the airline representatives will provide you with the assistance to make Air Canada booking without driving a hard bargain. In case, you face any issues related to your flight ticket or need to make any changes to your existing itinerary; you can contact dedicated Air Canada reservations.
Air Canada reservations can now be made online, as the airline company has eradicated the old school ticket booking process, where the customers required standing in the long queue to score a flight ticket. With the vision to enhance the convenience of the passengers, Air Canada has also made available a dedicated Air Canada reservations number +1-844-401-9140, which is reachable round the clock.
How to Book Cheap Air Canada Flight from Official Website ?
Air Canada is a premier and largest airline of Canada, which operates flight connectivity to 222 domestic and international destinations. The airline is known for providing world-class travel facilities as well as several other benefits. Every year millions of people travel via Air Canada flights. The airline offers several methods that people can use to book flight tickets. If you want to book Air Canada tickets, then read the information mentioned below.
Air Canada Official Website: The official website of the airline is the best place to book flight tickets, as it features exciting flight deals offered by the airline. Additionally, you can learn about the extensive airline policies, such as baggage policy, cancellation policy, etc. If you are looking to book tickets from the official website of Air Canada, then go with the steps mentioned below.
- Go to aircanada.com, where you will see a search engine that you can use to make Air Canada reservations for flights, vacations, hotels, cars, etc.
- Click on the “Flights” tab.
- Select the type of travel.
- Enter origin and final destinations in the required fields.
- Select travel dates from the necessary fields.
- Enter the number of travelers as adults, children, and infants.
- Now, recheck all the entered details and click on the “Find” button.
- You will be directed to the page listing all the available flights as per the provided details.
- Select the flight and travel class, which best suits your travel plan.
- After that, click on the “Continue” button to proceed with Air Canada reservations.
- Now, if you have an Air Canada account, then you can log in by using your Air Canada account credentials. Or, you can continue as a guest.
- Further, you need to provide the passenger’s information. Enter the details required and perform the asked steps to book your tickets.
- Make payment and give confirmation to finish the flight booking process.
- You will get an email on the provided id comprising the booked ticket details.
These were the steps that people need to opt for flight booking from Air Canada Official website. Apart from the official website, you can book tickets from different platforms, such as from the reservation desk, Air Canada mobile application, and offline at the airport. However, make sure that you make your flight booking from an authorized place.
Air Canada Flight Booking via Reservation Desk: For some people, booking flight tickets manually can be a hefty task. That’s why Air Canada has introduced an extensive customer support team, which is round the clock available. When you are unable to book flight tickets manually or find the desired deals, then connect with the Air Canada customer service and get your ticket book from the reservation desk. Moreover, the customer support department has a team of well-trained travel professionals who will resolve all your queries related to Air Canada services.
About Air Canada
History: Air Canada was initially founded in the year 1937 under the name Trans-Canada Air Lines (TCA) by federal legislation, which was established as a subsidiary of Canadian National Railway. With the vision to connect cities on the Atlantic and Pacific coasts, Minister C. D. Howe purchased one Boeing Stearman and two Lockheed Model 10 Electras. Additionally, former United Airlines and Delta Airlines employees were also employed.
The first flight service commenced on 1 September 1937, which carried two passengers and mail from Vancouver to Seattle.
Initially, the headquarters of the airline was based in Winnipeg, which was later shifted to Montreal in the year 1949. By the year 1964, the airline was being recognized as the national airline of Canada, and its name was changed to Air Canada.
Employees:As of 2018 statistics, the airline holdings has the strength of over 30,000 employees. If you wish to be a part of Air Canada, you can visit the official career page of the airline to know about the latest vacancy. However, you can also contact the airline directly through a dedicated Air Canada reservations number.
Alliance:Air Canada is one of the founding members of Star Alliance
CEO: Calin Rovinescu is the current CEO of the airline holdings, who also holds the position of president in the organization.
Headquarters: The headquarters of the airline is based in Montreal, Quebec, which also serves as one of its flight bases.
Present (2018– 19): Air Canada (AC) is the flag carrier, and the largest airline of Canada in terms of fleet size and passengers carried. It was founded in the year 1936 by the Canadian federal government as Trans-Canada Airlines, which was later renamed “Air Canada” in the year 1965. Initially, the airline was only focused on operating transcontinental flights. However, now it operates near about 200 destinations across the world.
The headquarters of the airline is based in Montreal, Quebec, which also serves as its flight base. However, the main flight operation hub is based in Toronto Pearson International Airport.
Important Facts about Air Canada
- Air Canada was one of the first air carriers to introduce unpressurized aircraft that featured fixed oxygen systems.
- Air Canada was the first Canadian airline to operate the Airbus A320 aircraft.
- Air Canada was the first airline in North American to operate the Airbus A319.
- Air Canada was the first air carrier to introduce self-service Express Check-in.
- Air Canada was the first North American air carrier to introduce electronic boarding passes for mobile check-in.
Awards and Acknowledgements
- Air Canada has been honored with the title of ‘Best Airline Staff in Canada’ in Skytrax Award 2019.
- Air Canada was also recognized for the world’s ‘Best Business Class in North America” by Skytrax in the year 2019.
- The airline has also received honorable acknowledgment of being ‘Best Airline Cabin Cleanliness in North America’ by Skytrax in the year 2019.
- Air Canada has also been awarded the title of the world’s ‘Best Business Class Lounge Dining’ by Skytrax in the year 2019.
- The airline has also been honored with the title of ‘Best Airline in North America’ for three consecutive years.
Code Share Members
Along with its mainstream flight service, Air Canada also uses code-share airlines to transport passengers to their desired destinations. As it is next to impossible for the single airline to cover various parts of the world, the flag carrier of Canada has signed a code-share agreement with many airlines.
- All Nippon Airways
- Asiana Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Middle East Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- South African Airways
- Air China
- Air India
- Air New Zealand
- SriLankan Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Thai Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Adria Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Central Mountain Air
- China Southern Airlines
- EVA Air
- Aegean Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Croatia Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
Air China is the Joint Venture Partner of Air Canada.
Destination Served By Air Canada
Air Canada along with its subsidiaries (Air Canada Jazz and Air Canada Express) operates scheduled and charter flights to more than 64 airports in Canada, 60 in the United States and 98 in Europe, Mexico, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, Central America, Australia, and South America.
As of 2018 statistics, it serves more than 222 airports and commences 1655 daily departures.
You don’t have to stand in the long queue to buy Air Canada flight tickets, as now you book your ticket anytime and anywhere from the official website of Air Canada that too at most affordable airfares. Say goodbye to the expensive airfares. Additionally, the passenger can also seek help from booking agent by calling on dedicated Air Canada reservations number +1-844-401-9140.
Operation Hubs of Air Canada
Air Canada has maintained four hubs, which are based in Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), Calgary International Airport (YYC), Vancouver International Airport (YVR), and Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Additionally, the airline has also maintained few airports as its focus cities that include Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ), Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport (YOW), and St. John’s International Airport (YYT). The passenger, who wishes to travel from Canada and is planning to make Air Canada booking, can consider hub airport or focus cities as their source destination because of the probability of scoring affordable deals increases.
Top Destinations Served by Air Canada
- Buenos Aires (BUE)
- Sydney (SYD)
- London (LON)
- Toronto (YTO)
- Beijing (BJS)
- Paris (PAR)
Popular International Routes Served by Air Canada
- Boston (BOS) to Tokyo (HND)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Beijing (PEK)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Barcelona (BCN)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to London (LHR)
- New York (LGA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Toronto (YYZ)
Popular Domestic Routes Served by Air Canada
- Toronto (YYZ) to Vancouver (YVR)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Calgary (YYC)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Montreal (YUL)
- Montreal (YUL) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Ottawa (YOW)
- Toronto (YYZ) to Edmonton (YEG)
New Routes Introduced/Announced by Air Canada –
- Flights from Toronto to Porto, Bucharest, Zagreb, Shannon
- Flights from Montreal to Dublin, Tokyo-Narita, Lisbon, Bucharest
- Flights from Vancouver to Zurich, and Paris
If you are planning to travel on any of these routes; then waste no time and contact the booking agents through the dedicated Air Canada reservations +1-844-401-9140
Air Canada Fleet Size
Air Canada has an extensive fleet of more than 396 aircraft that features aircraft models like Boeing 777-300, Airbus 330-300, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9, Airbus 319-100, and Embraer 190, Boeing 777-200, Boeing 767-300, Airbus 321-200, Airbus 320-200.
Air Canada Rouge – Boeing 767-300, Airbus 319-100, Airbus 321-200.
Air Canada Express – Embraer 175, Bombardier CRJ 100/200, Bombardier Dash 8 400/300/100, Bombardier CRJ 705/900.
Moreover, by the end of the year 2018, Air Canada has planned to add 35 Boeing 787 Dreamliners.
Get ready for incredible in-flight services that Air Canada (AC) has to offer to all its passengers. However, the facilities vary by the travel class of the passengers.
In general, Air Canada offers three travel classes that include Economy, Premium Economy, and Business Class.
Economy Class- The passenger of the Economy Class can enjoy on-demand entertainment, wines, spirits, and complimentary meals, along with dedicated customer service. However, if the traveler has booked tickets of Premium Economy; then he/she is entitled to the facilities like priority airport check-ins, premium meals, and spacious seats featured with extra legroom.
Business Class- Those with the Business Class Air Canada tickets are entitled to take advantage of the facilities like fully-flat beds, premium cuisine, and priority airport services without any extra charges.
The airline has started 22 Maple Leaf Lounges at airports in Frankfurt, London Heathrow, New York-Newark, Los Angeles, Montréal International, and Vancouver International along with Signature Suite at Toronto Pearson International Airport that features contemporary Canadian design, and artwork.
Other Services offered by Air Canada
Air Canada facilitates users with the leeway to do web check-in right from your smartphone that can be done within 24 hours of the scheduled departure. Moreover, the Airline also provides the facility to check flight status online.
Moreover, all the passengers with valid airline tickets or those who are planning to fly with Air Canada can reap the benefits of the 24/7 prompt customer service through call, chat, or email. In case of any emergency, the passengers can seek help from any Air Canada representative by dialing Air Canada reservations number +1-844-401-9140. Upon calling on the dedicated Air Canada reservations, you will be connected to one of the customer service agents and your concern or query will be addressed within no time.
Additionally, the passengers or travelers of Air Canada can avail many other exclusive services if they choose this eminent airline for their upcoming travel plan.
Those who are amateur and need expert help to book a flight; they would be able to get their flight booking done at quite nominal service fee. Exclusive Air Canada reservations phone number +1-844-401-9140 is available for round the clock booking assistance.
Frequent Flyer Program
Now passengers can take advantage of exclusive travel privileges that feature complimentary upgrades, more checked baggage allowances, and access to the Maple Leaf Lounge and much more through the airline’s most frequent flyer program “Altitude.” To know more about this exclusive loyalty program, you can contact the airline representatives through the designated Air Canada reservations phone number +1-844-401-9140.
Air Canada Baggage Policy
The free baggage allowance is determined by Airline Ticket fare, Travel destination, and the travel class of the passenger. However, the airline has offered a decent baggage allowance to all passengers.
The airline has allowed carrying one piece of carry-on baggage and one personal item onboard to all its passengers irrespective of travel class and faring type. However, the dimension of the standard bag and the personal item must not exceed 55cm*23cm*40cm and 33cm*16cm*43, respectively.
Checked baggage allowances are determined by your fare, destination, date of ticket purchase, and frequent flyer status. However, weight and size restrictions for all itineraries are common.
- Maximum weight per baggage 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Maximum linear dimensions per baggage 62 in (158 cm)
We recommended you to calculate the baggage allowance by your destinations, travel class, and fare type.
Important things to remember
- Always make sure to be on time at the airport and check-in your baggage at least 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time. Moreover, the passenger should also reach at least 90 minutes before the scheduled departure.
- Those who are traveling to the USA must reach the airport 120 minutes before the scheduled departure time. For check-in, the passengers are required to complete the process before 60 minutes of scheduled departure.
As there might be some exceptions, we recommend you to contact the airline through Air Canada reservations number to know the exact status of check-in.
Traveling With Pets on Air Canada
Air Canada allows all its passengers to take their pet on board, if the following conditions have been met-
- The pet (either dog or cat) shall fit in its carrier, which is placed under the seat of the passengers.
- The pet should be small enough that it could stand, turn around and lie down without any hassle inside its carrier.
- The pet will be counted as a standard item under carry-on baggage criteria.
For more information on traveling with a pet, the passengers need to contact Air Canada reservations +1-844-401-9140.
When to connect with Air Canada Customer Service?
The dedicated customer service department is established by Air Canada so that passengers can forward their queries and request assistance from the experts. You can resolve all your queries related to Air Canada services with the help of airline representatives. You are free to connect with the team of experts via the helpline number and email support. So, whenever needed, request assistance from the Air Canada customer service immediately. Below we have mentioned the most common questions asked by travelers.
- What are the weight and size restrictions for baggage?
- Can I get a refund for a ticket I didn’t use?
- How do I report a missing or damaged baggage?
- How can I change or cancel my reservation?
- How do I check-in and get my boarding pass?
- Can I select my seat in advance?
Air Canada Check-in process
The check-in process is necessary to get the boarding pass needed to board the flight. There are multiple options to check-in and get the boarding pass. You can opt for the traditional way to check-in that is from the airport ticket counter. To get your boarding pass from the ticket counter, you are recommended to reach the airport one hour before the flight departure and get your boarding pass and baggage checked. Apart from that, you can use other methods to check-in, such as a self-service kiosk, mobile check-in, and online check-in.
Air Canada Online Check-in: The online check-in is the best way to get your boarding pass after the Air Canada reservation. You can get your boarding pass online from 24 hours before the flight departure and until the check-in deadline. You can do this from the “Check-in” section on the official website of Air Canada. Moreover, there are a few other services that you can avail during check-in.
Services offered during check-in
- You can purchase your preferred seat.
- You can apply for the checked baggage.
- You can change your flight, if eligible.
- You can upgrade your itinerary by using e Upgrade credits or purchase add-ons, if available.
- Have the boarding pass sent on your mobile device.
- You can avail the flight delay and cancellation service, in case of bad weather.
However, in some situations, you will not be able to complete the online check-in process. In these cases, you should check-in with an airport agent.
When you will not be able to complete online check-in
- Children traveling by Air Canada’s unaccompanied minor service need to check-in with an airport agent.
- Passengers, who need medical assistance, have made a special request, or use a wheelchair need to check-in with an airport agent.
- If you are traveling with a pet.
Air Canada Cancellation Policy
Air Canada has created an extensive cancellation policy for providing better services to passengers. As per the IATA instructions, every airline needs to add the 24 hours cancellation policy. As per the Air Canada 24 hours cancellation policy, passengers who make the ticket cancellation within 24 hours of the reservation are entitled to get a full refund, irrespective of the travel class. However, the ticket should be purchased seven days prior to the scheduled flight departure.
To know more about the ticket cancellation after 24 hours of the flight booking, you should connect with the Air Canada customer service.
Air Canada Airlines Check In Guidelines
Air Canada offers you multiple check-in options so that you can complete this essential procedure with ease and get your boarding pass within the least possible time. However, please note down the fact that whatsoever option you will choose to check-in for Air Canada flights, make sure you have the mandatory travel documents. In addition to this, keep your booking reference or Star Alliance/ Aero plan number ready during check-in for the flight. Make Air Canada reservations right away and find the complete details of check-in options here.
Air Canada Check-in Deadline
Check-in facility is available only for the specified interval of time and thus, you must have to complete the same within the given time frame.
- The online check-in window for Air Canada opens 24 hours prior to the flight takeoff. It closes 45 minutes before the outset of flights flying within Canada (60 minutes before the take-off of the flights between Canada and other countries).
- If you are opting for the convention check-in option i.e. airport kiosk check-in, then the window opens 12 hours before the flight departure and closes 60 minutes before the departure of international flights and 45 minutes before the departure of the domestic flights. Make Air Canada reservations and choose whatever check-in method suits you the best.
Facilities offered During Air Canada Flight Check-in
You can check-in for Air Canada flights in several ways such as online/ web check-in, mobile check-in and airport kiosk check-in. However, check-in is not just only for getting the boarding pass; rather it offers several other benefits as well. Below are some of the services that are offered during Air Canada flight check-in.
- During the flight check-in, you can choose your preferred seat
- You can purchase the last-minute upgrade
- Get your boarding pass within little or no time
- Enter, change or renew your Star Alliance/ Aero plan number
- Get access to Air Canada’s canceled or delayed flight services if your flight gets affected by the adverse weather conditions.
- Make same-day changes in your flight details
- Point out the number of bags you are checking-in and also pay for the baggage fee as well.
What keeps you waiting now? Get your Air Canada reservations done and complete your check-in with much ease.
What are the Benefits of Contacting Air Canada Customer Service Number?
Are you facing any trouble while making Air Canada reservations? If so, then contact the Air Canada customer service number now and get your issues solved within the shortest possible time. Air Canada is one of the premier airlines in the world to travel with and, therefore, it keeps travelers’ concern in mind to make them happy and satisfied. The airline’s professionals are readily available to assist you and thus, you can call them at any instant of time. In addition to this, they are highly trained and experienced professionals who know how to deal with the queries of the customers with much ease. Below are mentioned some of the major benefits of contacting the Air Canada customer service number.
Advantages of Calling Air Canada Customer Service
Air Canada is notable for providing excellent amenities and outstanding flight services to passengers. However, issues can occur anywhere and, therefore, offers a dedicated customer service to facilitate the passengers. Have a look at some of the advantages which you can get while dialing the Air Canada Customer Service.
- Book Air Canada Flight Tickets
Booking flight tickets with Air Canada is not at all a strenuous task. All you have to do is keep your details handy and follow the guidelines to make reservations. However, if you don’t want to indulge in any hassle, then dial the airline’s reservations phone number and get your Air Canada reservations in less than no time.
- Flight cancellation and claiming a refund
Emergencies can happen with anyone and thus keeping this fact in mind, Air Canada has designed a well-crafted cancellation policy. With the help of this policy, you can make easy flight cancellation and claim your refund quickly.
- Stay updated with deals and offers
Yet another benefit of calling Air Canada’s customer service number is that you can easily get to know about the available deals and offers. These discounts can help you in saving a lot on Air Canada flight reservations.
- Check out the flight status
It is preferred not to leave for the airport without knowing about the current flight status. To know this, you can easily dial Air Canada’s contact number and give them your flight number to check the current status.
Air Canada Reservations International Contact Number
|Air Canada Algeria Phone Number||0 982 402372|
|Air Canada Antigua Contact Number||514-393-3333|
|Air Canada Argentina Number||0800-444-2007|
|Air Canada Aruba Number||800-744-2472|
|Air Canada Australia Reservations Number||1 800 954 196|
|Air Canada Austria Phone Number||49-69-27115-111|
|Air Canada Bahrain Contact Number||973-17-828772|
|Air Canada Barbados Reservations Number||866-913-9517|
|Air Canada Belgium Phone Number||0800 70422- 24|
|Air Canada Reservations Belize Number||18000131477|
|Air Canada Bermuda Contact||1-441-293-1777|
|Air Canada Botswana Reservations||27-11-463-1147|
|Air Canada Brazil Customer Service||55-11-3254-6630|
|Air Canada Bulgaria Phone Number||48-22-696-85-21|
|Air Canada Cayman Islands Reservations||1-800-744-1112|
|Air Canada Chile Contact Number||800-400-142|
|Air Canada China(Beijing) Contact||400 1122 776|
|Air Canada Columbia Number||1 800-952-0337|
|Air Canada Costa Rica Phone Number||800-052-1988|
|Air Canada Croatia Number||385 1 6666 926|
|Air Canada Cuba Contact Number||537-8363226|
|Air Canada Cyprus Phone Number||357-2286-9769|
|Air Canada Czech Republic Contact||420 234 723 265|
|Air Canada Denmark Phone Number||800 669 92222|
|Air Canada Dominican Republic Number||1-888-760-0020|
|Air Canada Ecuador Reservations||1-800-010135|
|Air Canada Egypt Contact||1-514-393-3333|
|Air Canada France Phone Number||0825-880-881|
|Air Canada Greece Phone Number||800 1612 2040 038|
|Air Canada Guadeloupe Phone Number||0590 21 12 77|
|Air Canada Haiti Phone Number||509-2810-5857|
|Air Canada Hong Kong SAR China Contact||800906519|
|Air Canada Hungary Phone Number||36 1 235 6008|
|Air Canada India Customer Care||91-11-4717-2900|
|Air Canada Indonesia Phone Number||62 21 295 33 366|
|Air Canada Israel Phone Number||972-3-607-2111|
|Air Canada Italy Phone Number||39.06.8351.4955|
|Air Canada Jamaica Phone Number||1-800-677-2485|
|Air Canada Reservations Japan Phone Number||0570-014-787|
|Air Canada Kenya Phone Number||254-711-082-777|
|Air Canada Lebanon Phone Number||961-1-811690|
|Air Canada Malaysia Phone Number||60-3-2715-2053|
|Air Canada Malta Number||39-06-6501-1462|
|Air Canada Mexico Number||1-800-719-2827|
|Air Canada Morocco Phone Number||800 092303|
|Air Canada Namibia Phone Number||27-11-463-1147|
|Air Canada New Zealand Phone Number||0508-747-767|
|Air Canada Pakistan Phone Number||92-21-356-77395|
|Air Canada Peru Phone Number||0800-52-073|
|Air Canada Philippines Phone Number||63-2-737-9710|
|Air Canada Puerto Rico Phone Number||1 877 321 0173|
|Air Canada Russia Phone Number||7-495-771-6471|
|Air Canada Saudi Arabia Number||966-920002185|
|Air Canada Spain Phone Number||900935265|
|Air Canada Sri Lanka Number||94-11-547-4747|
|Air Canada St.Maarten Reservations||52-55-9138-0280|
|Air Canada Switzerland Phone Number||0848-247-226|
|Air Canada Taiwan,China Phone Number||080 909 9101|
|Air Canada Tanzania Phone Number||254-711-082-777|
|Air Canada Thailand Phone Number||66-2-718-1839|
|Air Canada Turkey Phone Number||90 212 2497430|
|Air Canada Turks & Caicos Phone Number||1-866-931-2012|
|Air Canada United Arab Emirates Phone Number||971-4-2112-537|
|Air Canada Uruguay Phone Number||000-405210083|
|Air Canada Venezuela Phone Number||800-100-4918|
|Air Canada Vietnam Phone Number||84-28-6258-5611|
Air Canada Manage My Booking Steps
Frequently Asked Question by Passengers
What can I expect to eat or drink on my flight?
The food and beverages served on-board depend on the routes, cabin type, and the length of your flight. To know about the information specific to your ticket, we suggest you contact the airline directly through dedicated Air Canada reservations +1-844-401-9140. The airline agents will offer you with precise knowledge about the entitled meals and beverages, which will be served on board.
Where’s the best place to buy Air Canada tickets?
The Air Canada flight tickets can be booked online through the official website of the airline. Additionally, the passenger can also call on Air Canada reservations phone number +1-844-401-9140 to get your Air Canada booking without any hassle. The reservations help-desk remain open round the clock to impart assistance to the travelers in need.
Can I get a refund for the ticket I didn’t use?
In case, you have dropped your plan of traveling; you can cancel your existing Air Canada reservations +1-844-401-9140 without penalty up to 24 hours after purchase. For specific information about cancellation policies, we recommend contacting the airline agents through a dedicated Air Canada contact number.
What’s Air Canada baggage allowance?
The baggage allowance varies by travel class and route of travel. In order to know your entitled baggage allowance, which is included in your airline ticket, you need to go through the baggage policy carefully. If you fail to understand the baggage policy of Air Canada, we suggest you directly contact the airline by calling on Air Canada reservations phone number +1-844-401-9140
What items are not allowed on board?
To know about the restricted carry-on and checked baggage, we suggest you read the baggage policy mentioned by the airline. Additionally, the passenger can also make use of Air Canada reservations phone number to contact the airline directly to know about the exact list of prohibited items, which are not allowed to carry on board.
How to find out Air Canada Flight Information & Status?
To check the real-time flight updates and information, passengers can follow the below-mentioned ways.
Through the Airlines Website
- Launch the Air Canada official link.
- Click on the ‘Flight Status’ tab.
- Check your flight status either by entering your flight number or by adding the flight route, depending on your choice.
Through Daily Travel Outlook
Passengers can also find the information of the Air Canada flights by visiting the Daily Travel Outlook page on the airline’s official website.
Through Air Canada Mobile App
Last but not least, you can also check the Air Canada Flight status by installing the airline’s app on your smartphone to stay updated with the exact location of the flight.
Does Air Canada provide any vacation packages?
Yes, of course. Air Canada provides numerous vacation package options to the passengers and that too at pocket-friendly price and make your holidays a memorable experience. Some of the destinations covered under Air Canada vacation packages are Los Angeles, Puerto Rico, Santa Ana and many more to count. You can choose among the wide range of options and enjoy holidays like never before.
Does Air Canada offer an app?
Yes. Flyers can easily download the Air Canada mobile app on their smartphone and avail plenty of benefits such as:
- Flight tickets booking
- Access your mobile boarding pass
- Get notification about reservation changes
- Stay updated with the latest deal and offer
This app is available for all types of Android and Apple versions and is designed with simple UI and excellent features.
How can I manage my Air Canada Bookings?
To manage your Air Canada Bookings,
- Navigate the official website of Air Canada.
- Click on the ‘My Booking’ tab.
- Add the Booking Reference and Passenger Last Name to manage your account.
With the help of this, you can access to innumerable benefits such as:
- Change or cancel your flight reservation
- Add your contact information
- Select your preferred seat
- Meal selection
Where can I get Air Canada’s Customer Care Number?
Visit the Air Canada official link and jump to the ‘Contact Information’ tab available on the bottom of the home page. From there, you can easily find out the customer support numbers according to your query. The airline’s executives are readily available to deal with your issues in order to improve your travel experience.
Where can I get the latest news on Air Canada?
To get updated with the latest news on Air Canada, you can click on the ‘Media Center’ tab on the homepage and look out for the latest information and news. In addition to this, one can also follow the airline on social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a lot more.
You can also get the subscription to the airline’s newsletter and receive all the latest updates directly to your mailbox.
Do I have an option to make changes to my seat assignment?
Yes, you can make changes to your existing seat assignment by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- Log-in to your booking account and purchase your selected seat by paying the required fee.
- Please note down the fact that the passengers can select their favorite seat up to 2 hours before the flight departure.
- In addition to this, one can also select his seat at the time of flight check-in and that too without paying any additional fee.
- Furthermore, note down the fact that seat selection facility is not available on the code-share flights.
What is Air Canada Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
According to the Air Canada’s UM policy:
- This service is mandatory for the children between 8 and 11 years of age.
- Air Canada has a trained staff that ensures the children’s safety who are traveling alone.
- To access the unaccompanied minor policy, you will have to pay an additional fee that ranges from $100 – $118 CAD/ USD. Also, this service fee includes the snacks and beverages.
Does Air Canada offer lost and found service?
Yes, for sure. Air Canada offers a dedicated lost and found service to facilitate the passengers. To report your lost item, you can complete the lost item form and get the unique file reference to track the item.
- Launch the official website of Air Canada.
- Go to the ‘Lost and Found’ tab.
- There, you will find different options. Check out your query to proceed further.
How do I Book Business Class with Air Canada?
If you want to enjoy your journey in the lap of comfort and opulence, then choose Air Canada Business Class/ Signature Class and make bookings accordingly. To book business/ signature class:
- Open the official website of Air Canada.
- Enter the departure and arrival airport.
- Choose the journey dates.
- Add the total number of passengers.
- Click on the ‘Find’ button.
- Select the Business/ Signature Class and pay accordingly.
Submit your review
I traveled from Toronto to Bogota and loved the journey. Now I know why people call Air Canada the best airline in Canada. I got flight tickets on the reasonable fare and free checked baggage allowance as well. The flight crew was also friendly and helpful. The flight took off from the airport right on time, and read the destination a bit earlier. I even forgot to make the online check-in and select the seat. So I requested the airline staff at the check-in counter, and they gave me the available window seat, which I usually prefer. On the flight, there was free Wi-Fi, complimentary snacks and drinks, and much more to relish. There was free entertainment stuff; the latest movies, TV shows, and games made my travel filled with happiness.
Moreover, I believe that Air Canada has the best customer service. I contacted the customer service department to help me with flight booking. The call got connected quickly, and they guided me to avail the best flight booking deal and complete the booking process. From now on, I will always travel by Air Canada and recommend all my friends to prefer Air Canada.