Air Canada Reservations (AC)
Air Canada Reservations : Manage Booking
Do you think that you deserve a little extra in the clouds? Well, if your answer is yes, then you must fly with Air Canada. Luxury and comfort linger in the airline’s flight, and the airline will treat you with the utmost convenience. Confirm your Air Canada reservations for manage booking and experience the ultimate level of comfort while soaring through clouds. The airline holds its position strongly in the aviation industry.
It strives to maintain this position and therefore never hesitates to offer exceptional services. Air Canada guarantees to offer unbelievable airfares to all its passengers so they can fly at budget-friendly fares. So what are you thinking now? Go ahead and book tickets as soon as possible.
Pamper the traveler inside you? If yes, then make Air Canada Reservations now and treat yourself to sheer luxury and comfort. One of the leading air carriers in the world, Air Canada has now become one of the most preferred choices among the travelers worldwide. Moreover, it offers exclusive deals and offers to the travelers so that they can fly to their favorite destination without any hassle. This air carrier is loaded with incredible in-flight amenities and no other airline can match the quality of services they are offering to their customers. So, what are you waiting for? Start scrolling the page till the end and get a detailed description about this airline that makes it worth selecting.
About Air Canada
Founded on 10 April 1937, Air Canada initiated its operations on 1 September 1937. It is the flag carrier of Canada and attracts thousands of passengers every year. When measured by travelers carried and fleet size, it is the largest air carrier in Canada. With a fleet size of 166 (excluding subsidiaries), it flies to 222 different destinations. The main motive of the airline is to connect flyers with their dream destinations.
Air Canada maintains its headquarters in Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada. At this place, all the airline’s affairs are handled. The customer-friendly approach of the airline makes it one of the top airlines in the aviation industry. The airline has three focus cities and four hubs. To know more about the airline, get in touch with the Air Canada customer service.
In-Flight Amenities of Air Canada
Air Canada is known to offer excellent in-flight services to the travelers so that they can feel like home in the air. From award-winning entertainment to delicious cuisines to comfortable seats, Air Canada has it all to make your journey exciting. Moreover, you can watch your favorite shows during the flight. Let’s get to know about the in-flight amenities offered on Air Canada flight.
Air Canada in-flight entertainment offers best-in-class customer service to the travelers so that they can enjoy every single moment of their journey. Get read to lose yourself in the romance or shed your tears or laugh out loud during the journey. To know more about the same, you can establish a secure connection with Air Canada Reservations Number at any time.
Air Canada makes sure that your device will never run out of power and for this, they offer an in-seat power facility that is attached to all seats on the aircraft. You can easily charge your device with an on-board USB port and enjoy your journey with much ease and comfort.
If you have an urge to enjoy shopping in the air, then worry not opt for duty-free shopping on-board and get exclusive discounts. Moreover, you can shop for perfumes, travel essentials, jeweler, and a lot more things. Please note down the fact that this service is temporarily closed this time until further notice. You are requested to connect with the airline’s executive to know about the date on which this service will resume.
How to Make Air Canada Reservations Online ?
Flying for the first time with Air Canada? Are you worried about the intricate reservation procedure? Leave your stress away as the airline believes in facilitating customers with a straightforward and hassle-free booking process. Each facility of the airline is designed while keeping travelers’ concerns in mind, and therefore this reservation process has been made easier.
Air Canada delivers different methods to make a booking; vacationers can pick their desired method without even thinking twice. The best way to buy Air Canada tickets is the airline’s official website. A comprehensive search engine has been made available that will make your search quicker. Let’s discuss the steps to make a reservation online.
- Navigate to aircanada.com.
- On the homepage, click on the “Flights” tab.
- Now, in this search engine, you have to mention all your flight details.
- Firstly, choose the method of your paying from money and earned points.
- Secondly, go to the drop-down menu, and pick your trip type. Give a call on the Air Canada phone number if you have any issues in completing these steps.
- Now, choose the number of travelers who are going on the same itinerary.
- The following field will be the “Promotion Code” field. If you have any valid code, write in this field.
- If you are flexible with your travel dates, click on the appropriate option.
- After that, insert your travel destinations such as origin and arrival city or airport.
- Next, you need to select your preferred travel dates.
- Lastly, perform a click on the “Find” button and pull up the list of available flights as per your travel schedule.
- Review the details of flights and choose the one that matches your budget.
- Add your personal details and pay to confirm your purchase.
Facing trouble? Reach out to the airline representative through the Air Canada contact number and eradicate all such issues.
Make bookings through Air Canada mobile app!
With the airline’s new and modified app, customers can now buy flight tickets without any additional efforts. The app includes all the necessary features to make your journey a pleasant experience. If you are looking for a faithful travel companion, then this app will be on your side throughout the journey. Visit the “booking” section and mention your flight details. After entering all the details, you will see the list of available flights. Choosing a suitable flight for your travel is very easy because of the interface of the app. Moreover, passengers can even manage their reservations at much ease through the app.
Call Air Canada phone number for booking flight tickets!
Looking for an offline method to buy flight tickets? Connect with executives through Air Canada customer service number and avail their guidance for the same. The dedicated number is reachable at each moment of the day so that you can interact with them anytime. Share your necessary information with the executive and get your reservation done in a jiffy.
How to Manage Air Canada Flight Bookings?
Is there any addition of service to your itinerary? If yes, then go to the Manage Booking tab and modify your reservations without seeking any expert’s guidance. Check out the step-by-step procedure here.
- Visit the official website of the airline and tap on the My Bookings tab available in the menu bar.
- Enter the Booking Reference or the Ticket Number along with the Passenger’s Last Name.
- Click on the Find button and access your itinerary in a few seconds.
- Now, you are eligible to make the desired changes to your existing booking.
‘My Bookings’ feature lets you:
- Modify or Terminate Air Canada Reservations
- Reserve a seat
- Order a meal
- Get the check-in done
- Update the contact information
- Inquire about the flight and its exact schedule
What is Air Canada Baggage Policy?
Before packing your stuff, you are advised to know about the Air Canada Baggage Policy in order to avoid further trouble.
Carry-on Baggage Allowance
Not sure what to bring on the flight? Well, according to the Air Canada Baggage Policy, travelers are allowed to bring one carry-on baggage and one personal item on-board. The maximum dimensions of the cabin baggage must be up to 55 X 23 X 40cm and for a personal item, the maximum dimensions must not exceed 33 X 16 X 43cm. If you are traveling with an infant on the lap, then you can also bring one more item carrying the child’s belongings.
Checked Baggage Allowance
Checked baggage allowance can be checked by using the baggage calculator available on the airline’s official website. The allowance depends on the destination to which you are flying, travel class, and Aeroplan membership status. The maximum weight of each bag that you can bring on the flight is up to 32kg. The baggage whose dimensions exceed the allowed limit will be then considered as the additional baggage. Make Air Canada Reservations now and enjoy your journey with much ease and comfort.
What is Air Canada Cancellation Policy?
Air Canada has created an extensive cancellation policy for providing better services to passengers. As per the IATA instructions, every airline needs to add the 24 hours cancellation policy. As per the Air Canada 24 hours cancellation policy, passengers who make the ticket cancellation within 24 hours of the reservation are entitled to get a full refund, irrespective of the travel class. However, the ticket should be purchased seven days prior to the scheduled flight departure.
Want to cancel your booking because of a sudden change? Stress not as Air Canada offers an extensive cancelation policy, with which passengers can cancel their reservations even at the last moments. Air Canada is a very polite airline, and therefore it provides this comprehensive policy.
There are some important points that you should know before terminating your entire booking.
- Flyers who cancel the ticket within 24 hours of the booking are entitled to get a full refund, irrespective of the travel class. However, you must have bought a ticket seven days before the scheduled take-off of the flight.
- In that case, you can request a refund on your canceled Air Canada reservations. Call on the airline’s phone number to claim a refund.
- Please note that Air Canada will initiate your refund in the original form of your payment.
- Visit the “My Bookings” section on the official site or call on the helpline number to suspend your booking seamlessly.
To know more about the ticket cancellation after 24 hours of the flight booking, you should connect with the Air Canada customer service.
Read More : Air Canada Flight Cancellation & Refund Policy
Grab Air Canada Vacation Packages to Fly on Budget
Ready to travel? The world awaits! Air Canada offers affordable vacation packages to the visitors to explore dream destination without emptying your bank balance. Start here with vacation inspiration for your next adventure and get a great escape from the tiring and monotonous life. Visit the official website of Air Canada and unbox the exciting deals and offers available on the flight tickets. The airline is known to offer amazing vacation packages to more than 90 destinations, therefore, select your favorite one and pamper the wandered inside you. Note down the fact that these deals are available only for the limited duration and you need to grab the offers as early as possible before they get faded away.
Read Also : Air Canada Vacations Packages
Important Guidelines About Advance Seat Selection Process
Want to treat yourself to more space? If so, then make advance seat selection on Air Canada flights and enjoy your journey with ease. There are a variety of preferred seat options available on the flight – one with the extra space, one with the facility of early boarding, and one with additional overhead bin space. Depending on your travel needs and budget, you can make the seat selection.
Travelers can purchase an extra seat in two ways – while booking a new flight and after making Air Canada Reservations. It is highly recommended to select your seat in advance, before someone else could take it away. The seats are available on extra price which falls between $17 to $299. However, if you are a member of Aeroplan Elite, then you can select the same for no extra price.
Learn About Air Canada Frequent Flyer Program
Looking for extra perks while traveling in the air? If yes, then be the member of Air Canada’s frequent flyer program – Aeroplan and travel the world at an affordable price. It gives you the chance to earn miles on every CAD/ USD spent on the flight ticket.
- Travelers can redeem the points for booking flight tickets, for making seat upgrades, for reserving hotels and cars and for purchasing anything on the flight.
- If you want to increase your points, then purchase the Aeroplan Credit Card and discover new ways of earning rewards on booking the flight tickets.
- Moreover, travelers can easily share their points with their family members and friends.
- You can create your account with the airline’s frequent flyer program for absolutely free. To know more about the same, call Air Canada Customer Service at any time.
What is Air Canada Airlines Check in Policy?
Air Canada offers you multiple check-in options so that you can complete this essential procedure with ease and get your boarding pass within the least possible time. However, please note down the fact that whatsoever option you will choose to check-in for Air Canada flights, make sure you have the mandatory travel documents. In addition to this, keep your booking reference or Star Alliance/ Aero plan number ready during check-in for the flight. Make Air Canada reservations right away and find the complete details of check-in options here.
Air Canada Check-in Deadline
Check-in facility is available only for the specified interval of time and thus, you must have to complete the same within the given time frame.
- The online check-in window for Air Canada opens 24 hours prior to the flight takeoff. It closes 45 minutes before the outset of flights flying within Canada (60 minutes before the take-off of the flights between Canada and other countries).
- If you are opting for the convention check-in option i.e. airport kiosk check-in, then the window opens 12 hours before the flight departure and closes 60 minutes before the departure of international flights and 45 minutes before the departure of the domestic flights. Make Air Canada reservations and choose whatever check-in method suits you the best.
Facilities offered During Air Canada Flight Check-in
You can check-in for Air Canada flights in several ways such as online/ web check-in, mobile check-in and airport kiosk check-in. However, check-in is not just only for getting the boarding pass; rather it offers several other benefits as well. Below are some of the services that are offered during Air Canada flight check-in.
- During the flight check-in, you can choose your preferred seat
- You can purchase the last-minute upgrade
- Get your boarding pass within little or no time
- Enter, change or renew your Star Alliance/ Aero plan number
- Get access to Air Canada’s canceled or delayed flight services if your flight gets affected by the adverse weather conditions.
- Make same-day changes in your flight details
- Point out the number of bags you are checking-in and also pay for the baggage fee as well.
What keeps you waiting now? Get your Air Canada reservations done and complete your check-in with much ease.
Read More : Alternative Ways of Air Canada Check in
Code Share Members
Along with its mainstream flight service, Air Canada also uses code-share airlines to transport passengers to their desired destinations. As it is next to impossible for the single airline to cover various parts of the world, the flag carrier of Canada has signed a code-share agreement with many airlines.
- All Nippon Airways
- Asiana Airlines
- Austrian Airlines
- Avianca Airlines
- Gol Transportes Aéreos
- LOT Polish Airlines
- Middle East Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- South African Airways
- Air New Zealand
- SriLankan Airlines
- Swiss International Air Lines
- TAP Air Portugal
- Thai Airways
- Turkish Airlines
- United Airlines
- Virgin Australia
- Adria Airways
- Brussels Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Central Mountain Air
- China Southern Airlines
- EVA Air
- Aegean Airlines
- Aer Lingus
- Croatia Airlines
- Ethiopian Airlines
- Etihad Airways
Air China is the Joint Venture Partner of Air Canada.
Operation Hubs of Air Canada
Air Canada has maintained four hubs, which are based in Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (YUL), Calgary International Airport (YYC), Vancouver International Airport (YVR), and Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ). Additionally, the airline has also maintained few airports as its focus cities that include Halifax Stanfield International Airport (YHZ), Ottawa Macdonald–Cartier International Airport (YOW), and St. John’s International Airport (YYT). The passenger, who wishes to travel from Canada and is planning to make Air Canada booking, can consider hub airport or focus cities as their source destination because of the probability of scoring affordable deals increases.
Top Destinations Served by Air Canada
- Buenos Aires (BUE)
- Sydney (SYD)
- London (LON)
- Toronto (YTO)
- Beijing (BJS)
- Paris (PAR)
Popular International Routes Served by Air Canada
- Boston (BOS) to Tokyo (HND)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to Beijing (PEK)
- San Francisco (SFO) to Barcelona (BCN)
- Los Angeles (LAX) to London (LHR)
- New York (LGA) to Toronto (YYZ)
- Philadelphia (PHL) to Toronto (YYZ)
When to Connect with Air Canada Customer Service?
The dedicated customer service department is established by Air Canada so that passengers can forward their queries and request assistance from the experts. You can resolve all your queries related to Air Canada services with the help of airline representatives. You are free to connect with the team of experts via the helpline number and email support. So, whenever needed, request assistance from the Air Canada customer service immediately. Below we have mentioned the most common questions asked by travelers.
- What are the weight and size restrictions for baggage?
- Can I get a refund for a ticket I didn’t use?
- How do I report a missing or damaged baggage?
- What is the procedure to change or cancel my reservation?
- Tell me the process of check-in and get my boarding pass
- Can I select my seat in advance?
What are the Benefits of Contacting Air Canada Customer Service Number?
Are you facing any trouble while making Air Canada reservations? If so, then contact the Air Canada customer service number now and get your issues solved within the shortest possible time. Air Canada is one of the premier airlines in the world to travel with and, therefore, it keeps travelers’ concern in mind to make them happy and satisfied. The airline’s professionals are readily available to assist you and thus, you can call them at any instant of time. In addition to this, they are highly trained and experienced professionals who know how to deal with the queries of the customers with much ease. Below are mentioned some of the major benefits of contacting the Air Canada customer service number.
Advantages of Calling Air Canada Customer Service
Air Canada is notable for providing excellent amenities and outstanding flight services to passengers. However, issues can occur anywhere and, therefore, offers a dedicated customer service to facilitate the passengers. Have a look at some of the advantages which you can get while dialing the Air Canada Customer Service.
Book Air Canada Flight Tickets
Booking flight tickets with Air Canada is not at all a strenuous task. All you have to do is keep your details handy and follow the guidelines to make reservations. However, if you don’t want to indulge in any hassle, then dial the airline’s reservations phone number and get your Air Canada reservations in less than no time.
Flight cancellation and claiming a refund
Emergencies can happen with anyone and thus keeping this fact in mind, Air Canada has designed a well-crafted cancellation policy. With the help of this policy, you can make easy flight cancellation and claim your refund quickly.
Stay updated with deals and offers
Yet another benefit of calling Air Canada’s customer service number is that you can easily get to know about the available deals and offers. These discounts can help you in saving a lot on Air Canada flight reservations.
Check out the flight status
It is preferred not to leave for the airport without knowing about the current flight status. To know this, you can easily dial Air Canada’s contact number and give them your flight number to check the current status.
Frequently Asked Questions by Passengers
Q1.What can I expect to eat or drink on my flight?
The food and beverages served on-board depend on the routes, cabin type, and the length of your flight. To know about the information specific to your ticket, we suggest you contact the airline directly through dedicated Air Canada reservations. The airline agents will offer you with precise knowledge about the entitled meals and beverages, which will be served on board.
Q2. Where’s the best place to buy Air Canada tickets?
The Air Canada flight tickets can be booked online through the official website of the airline. Additionally, the passenger can also call on Air Canada reservations phone number +1-860-590-8822 to get your Air Canada booking without any hassle. The reservations help-desk remain open round the clock to impart assistance to the travelers in need.
Q3. Can I get a refund for the ticket I didn’t use?
In case, you have dropped your plan of traveling; you can cancel your existing Air Canada reservations without penalty up to 24 hours after purchase. For specific information about cancellation policies, we recommend contacting the airline agents through a dedicated Air Canada contact number.
Q4. What’s Air Canada baggage allowance?
The baggage allowance varies by travel class and route of travel. In order to know your entitled baggage allowance, which is included in your airline ticket, you need to go through the baggage policy carefully. If you fail to understand the baggage policy of Air Canada, we suggest you directly contact the airline by calling on Air Canada reservations phone number +1-860-590-8822
Q5. What items are not allowed on board?
To know about the restricted carry-on and checked baggage, we suggest you read the baggage policy mentioned by the airline. Additionally, the passenger can also make use of Air Canada reservations phone number to contact the airline directly to know about the exact list of prohibited items, which are not allowed to carry on board.
Q6. How to find out Air Canada Flight Information & Status?
To check the real-time flight updates and information, passengers can follow the below-mentioned ways.
Through the Airlines Website
- Launch the Air Canada official link.
- Click on the ‘Flight Status’ tab.
- Check your flight status either by entering your flight number or by adding the flight route, depending on your choice.
Through Daily Travel Outlook
Passengers can also find the information of the Air Canada flights by visiting the Daily Travel Outlook page on the airline’s official website.
Through Air Canada Mobile App
Last but not least, you can also check the Air Canada Flight status by installing the airline’s app on your smartphone to stay updated with the exact location of the flight.
Q7. Does Air Canada provide any vacation packages?
Yes, of course. Air Canada provides numerous vacation package options to the passengers and that too at pocket-friendly price and make your holidays a memorable experience. Some of the destinations covered under Air Canada vacation packages are Los Angeles, Puerto Rico, Santa Ana and many more to count. You can choose among the wide range of options and enjoy holidays like never before.
Q8. Does Air Canada offer an app?
Yes. Flyers can easily download the Air Canada mobile app on their smartphone and avail plenty of benefits such as:
- Flight tickets booking
- Access your mobile boarding pass
- Get notification about reservation changes
- Stay updated with the latest deal and offer
This app is available for all types of Android and Apple versions and is designed with simple UI and excellent features.
Q9. How can I manage my Air Canada Bookings?
To manage your Air Canada Bookings,
- Navigate the official website of Air Canada.
- Click on the ‘My Booking’ tab.
- Add the Booking Reference and Passenger Last Name to manage your account.
With the help of this, you can access to innumerable benefits such as:
- Change or cancel your flight reservation
- Add your contact information
- Select your preferred seat
- Meal selection
Q10. Where can I get Air Canada’s Customer Care Number?
Visit the Air Canada official link and jump to the ‘Contact Information’ tab available on the bottom of the home page. From there, you can easily find out the customer support numbers according to your query. The airline’s executives are readily available to deal with your issues in order to improve your travel experience.
Q11. Where can I get the latest news on Air Canada?
To get updated with the latest news on Air Canada, you can click on the ‘Media Center’ tab on the homepage and look out for the latest information and news. In addition to this, one can also follow the airline on social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and a lot more.
You can also get the subscription to the airline’s newsletter and receive all the latest updates directly to your mailbox.
Q12. Do I have an option to make changes to my seat assignment?
Yes, you can make changes to your existing seat assignment by following the below-mentioned procedure.
- Log-in to your booking account and purchase your selected seat by paying the required fee.
- Please note down the fact that the passengers can select their favorite seat up to 2 hours before the flight departure.
- In addition to this, one can also select his seat at the time of flight check-in and that too without paying any additional fee.
- Furthermore, note down the fact that seat selection facility is not available on the code-share flights.
Q13. What is Air Canada Unaccompanied Minor Policy?
According to the Air Canada’s UM policy:
- This service is mandatory for the children between 8 and 11 years of age.
- Air Canada has a trained staff that ensures the children’s safety who are traveling alone.
- To access the unaccompanied minor policy, you will have to pay an additional fee that ranges from $100 – $118 CAD/ USD. Also, this service fee includes the snacks and beverages.
Q14. Does Air Canada offer lost and found service?
Yes, for sure. Air Canada offers a dedicated lost and found service to facilitate the passengers. To report your lost item, you can complete the lost item form and get the unique file reference to track the item.
- Firstly, Launch the official website of Air Canada.
- Go to the ‘Lost and Found’ tab.
- There, you will find different options. Check out your query to proceed further.
Q15. How do I Book Business Class with Air Canada?
If you want to enjoy your journey in the lap of comfort and opulence, then choose Air Canada Business Class/ Signature Class and make bookings accordingly. To book business/ signature class:
- Open the official website of Air Canada.
- Enter the departure and arrival airport.
- Choose the journey dates.
- Add the total number of passengers.
- Click on the ‘Find’ button.
- Select the Business/ Signature Class and pay accordingly.
Other Related Post Quick Links
- British Airways Business Class
- Hawaiian Airlines Check in
- Lufthansa Manage Booking
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Delta Pet Travel Policy
See More Airlines Offers
- JetBlue Booking
- Spirit Airlines Reservations
- Frontier Airlines Booking
- Delta Airlines Book a Flight
- American Airlines Reservations
- Alaska Airlines Reservations